Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Oh hello

I've been meaning to write a post for quite some time, but never did.
It's not that I don't have anything to say,
that would be quite unusual for me.
I just haven't known what part of my life to tell you,
or how to put it into words. 
So I guess this post is just an update on the projects I have been undertaking.  
First there is my holga.
I still love it and use it as often as possible. 
And lately I have been spending all my money on getting the films developed.. 
Then there is my video project.
Meg, one of my favourite people, decided to move away, and we have no idea when we will see her next. So I decided that we, her workmates, should create a farewell video for her as a final laugh.
It was the funniest thing trying to get people to dance in front of a camera, 
and the hardest thing trying to keep it a secret from her.
So a lot of my time has been doing these two projects, while trying to work through my uni assignments, 
which really isn't that exciting.
Kind of a useless update.
But I thought it was time to write something here.

Video for Meg
and a selection of my favourite recent holga photos











1 comment: